Slang'd Angel's Blog: Back to my story....

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back to my story....



Hi again everyone...sorry to keep you waiting for so long. If you're still interested...I'll finish my Lepp Adventure!!!
As you have probably already noticed and figured out that next we ran into a certain Irishman, and it wasnt Viv.
I have seen Ricky open up several times for the Lepps but never had the opportunity to meet him. But let me just say this, what a great guy he is!!!
He was so friendly and sweet!! Just a genuinely nice guy.
He was more than happy to pose for pics and chatted with us for a while. He talked with Erica about music once I mentioned how she plays guitar and loves to sing. (I know this may sound a little biased because she's my daughter and all...but many people have told her what an amazing voice she has and that its a unique talent that shouldnt be wasted. ) Ricky told her that if he really enjoys it and is any good at it, she should stay with it and keep trying because someday it will pay off for her. He wished her the best of luck with it.
Soon it was time for him to leave so he hugged us "goodbye" and said that he hoped to see us again someday. He made sure that he reminded Erica to keep at her music before he left.


So thats our little encouter with Mr. Warwick. Up next is "the voice"...and though I know my dear Kate has heard all about it...I'm sure she's sitting on the edge of her seat just dyin' to hear it again...LOL
Will post more later today...don't want to keep you in suspense for too much longer :D
{{{HUGS}}}
LISA

3 Comments:

Blogger KC in Fla said...

Spam, spam, spam!
I can't wait for the next "installment"! And how lucky are you to get to meet them all. Someday....... ;-)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Kate's right!! "Bloody tease" is a good way to put it Lisa! LOL! Fabulous pics of you two and Ricky, and wow I didn't realize your daughter was a singer! She should really pursue that field if that is her desire.

Looking forward to your next Lepp Adventure installment Lisa! ;)

6:55 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Glad you had the chance to meet Ricky. Thanks for sharing. :)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home