Slang'd Angel's Blog: I Said "WELCOME TO MY SHOW"

Friday, October 14, 2005

I Said "WELCOME TO MY SHOW"

Ok ladies...here we go...the moment you've been waiting for...sorry I took so long....ENJOY




Here's some of the LEPPS on stage....I know they seem abit far away but trust me when I tell you....we were actually closer than these picslooks...Dont know why cameras do that...LOL...They were awesome seats!!! They TOTALLY ROCKED and kicked some MAJOR ASS!!! Joe sounded awesome...they all did!!! As you can see Sandy my dear..ooh and miss Janna too..your sweet Sav wore his summer whites again..(even after Labor Day...shame shame Sav....lol) Joe looked great all in black...and those leather pants again ;D...Phil's shirt lasted to the beginning of the 4 th song (just FYI for you Phil-fans out there).
The audience was a bit subdued for my taste, as I mentioned earlier...which was kinda weird...Joe and I spoke about it later on (oops...am I giving too much away here???) I'm getting ahead of myself...
But Erica and I didn't care...we went wild...and finally about half way thru the show...Joe managed to get everyone pretty worked up!!!
Ok...so there are my LEPPS on stage pics....
Are you ready for what happened next??? I bet you are....hang on ladies...here we go!



3 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Ooooh Lisa you're SUCH A TEASE!! LOL!!! Sav in his summer whites.....**drool**, I was so happy when he wore them when they were here in August!

Can't wait to see/read more!! :)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

Lisa Lisa!!! I love the pics and your reviews are the absolute best! I can't type this comment fast enough so I can go read your next entry, lol.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome and thank you for letting us see them. :)

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home