Slang'd Angel's Blog: LET'S GET,,LET'S GET.....ROCKED!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

LET'S GET,,LET'S GET.....ROCKED!!!!!!

YEAH!!!
The day is finally here!!!!!...I'm about 6 hours away from my departure for the Continental Airlines Arena and the countdown has begun!!! I'm so excited...Erica is excited...this is gonna be GREAT!!!
It's pouring buckets here but ask me if I care...LOL..."No wind...No rain...can stop me"...We're off to see the LEPPS and GET TOTALLY ROCKED!!!
I'll post something tomorrow and let you know how awesome the show was!!
Until then.....I leave you all with this thought:
"RISE up gather round...ROCK this place to the ground...BURN it up let's go for broke...WATCH the night go up in smoke...."
"What do ya' want??....What do ya' want?
"I WANT ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Later guys.....
{{{HUGS}}}
LISA

2 Comments:

Blogger KC in Fla said...

Have a BLAST Lisa- and get some pics if you can! :-)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

What Karen said!! And I know you'll have a great time! :)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home