Slang'd Angel's Blog: ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

Hi everyone.....
Just a quick entry to say "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"...in about 30 hours from now I will be leaving my house and headed out to the DEF LEP concert!!!
I can hardly believe that the day came so quickly (not that I'm complaining...lol)...I'm so excited. What a lucky lady I am to be seeing them twice this year, eh???
In case I don't get the chance to post anything tomorrow...I promise to let you all know how the show was and fill you in on all the details on Thurs. so keep your eyes peeled for a post-show entry!!
See you all soon...
{{{HUGS}}}
LISA

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Have a GREAT time! :-)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

I can't wait Lisa!! Have a wonderful time, lucky lady! ;)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home