Slang'd Angel's Blog: WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

HI GUYS....
All I can say is WOW...what an amazing night we had!! The LEPPS totally rocked the house!!! They sounded AWESOME...and our seats were great!!!
Ricky opened for them around 7:30 followed by Bryan Adams who came on alittle after 8:30...he was really good too!!! Then the LEPPS finally took the stage around 10:00!! The crowd was alittle more subdued than I had expected...which sucked...but Erica and I didn't care. We screamed and sang our heads off and danced our asses off...LOL!
By mid-show Joe had the crowd abit more roused and it was great!!! I have alot of pics to show you and you guys won't believe my luck...again...lol. I WILL most definitely post them all and tell you all about our adventure after the show but I promised my dearest Kate that she would get to see them first before I post them here. I'm really sorry but you're gonna have to wait a bit longer :D
I know that's teasing so I'll leave you with one shot that's a really strong clue as to what happened...and I PROMISE...I WILL post the rest of them later after I talk to Kate and Email them to her, OK??? You won't have to wait too long and trust me-they're worth the wait!!! LOL
So...see you all soon!!!
Until later-
{{{HUGS}}}
LISA

7 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

YOU DIDN'T!!!!! LOL! Okay now I can't wait to see the rest Lisa!

Oh-oh, you got spammed I see..... better go to Haloscan or get the blogger word verification one.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Haloscan...Haloscan! That will get rid of these damn spammers!

Oh man....you have me on the edge of my seat now! *waiting patiently...for now *

11:45 AM  
Blogger KC in Fla said...

* best singing voice* "Spam, spam, spam...."
OMFG- you got BACKSTAGE!! You lucky lady! I can't wait to see the pics!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Hey Lisa -- I found your blog through Kate. I can't wait to see your pics from the show and backstage. Lucky girl!

I'm a Jersey girl too. Are you going to the Atlantic City show too on the 21st?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hey Lisa, found your site through Miss Kate. Sounds like you have quite an adventure to tell us about. Don't leave a single thing out! (esp if it involves Phil, hehe)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Oh no, Lisa, you got spammed, argh! As the other ladies suggested, replacing blogger comments with Haloscan will eliminate pesty spammers. ~~ Anyway, I cannot wait to see and hear about your latest Lepp adventure! :D

9:29 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Elizabeth said...

I can't believe it! You got to meet them again!? I'm going to start going to concerts with YOU! LOL.

Can't wait to see the photos. :)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home