Slang'd Angel's Blog: The Saga Continues.....

Friday, October 21, 2005

The Saga Continues.....

I'm back again to fill you in on the rest of our amazing evening...sorry I made you guys wait...Again!!! I've posted our pics with Mr. Collen (as you can see).
Erica was so excited!! And the fact that Phil had said he remembered her and how much she had grown up thrilled her...as you guys can imagine. Meeting DEF LEP may not be a thrill for most 14 year old girls theses day...they'd probably rather meet bands like Linkin Park or Sum 41 or the likes of Green Day...but for my daughter...who's a DefLep fan..it was the thrill of a lifetime!!
So here's me and Phil again...it was pretty cool that he remembered me as well. They probably meet like a thousand people a week, right?? But a security guard told me that they (the band) always seem to remember the fans who keep re-appearing at shows and backstage. Especially when they are friendly and calm and just enjoy being around them and chatting...no freaking out or pestering them constantly. I think the fact that they remembered and were truly appreciative of Kate's artwork kinda helped a bit. So thanks My Dearest Lepmate...and see...I told ya that they would love your portraits and hold onto to them. And you thought they would toss them into the trash..Oh ye of little faith..LOL
Anyway...we spoke with Phil for a bit longer before Malvin came over to us..again and teased us a little bit. Leave it to good ole Mal to be the wise-ass of the evening. What a character!!! LOL
Didn't get a pic with him this time..he only stayed for a few minutes here and there..he appeared busy and didn't want to bother him. BUT...a certain bass player made his appearance next. (Man, if that isnt a dead give-away I don't know what is....lmao)
Stayed tuned ladies...more to come shortly...PROMISE!!!
{{{HUGS}}}
LISA

5 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

My old heart can't TAKE this waiting for Sav pics!! LOL! Honestly though Lisa, that is just terrific that you were able to talk with Phil and gets pics again, and that he remembered you both! What a fabulous night that must have been for you. :)

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh..................

You have the best luck of anyone I know.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Doesn't she just?? Sandy darlin' you HAVE to hit the buses!!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Sorry Jude dear...dont mean to torture you...LOL
Im trying to post these pics in order of how they happened so Sav is next-PROMISE!!
I'll post today so you wont have long to wait now!!
HUGS...LISA :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

Wow, very nice pics, Lisa! And how awesome that Phil remembered you and Erica. It must be such a special feeling :D

I can hardly contain myself with waiting to see & hear about your encounter with Sav!! I'll make sure to check back here as often as possible over the weekend for your next installment, lol.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home