Slang'd Angel's Blog: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST FRIEND & LEPMATE KATE!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you....happy birthday our dear Mystkate...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Just thought I'd post this pic of Joe in honor of KATE'S Birthday today...Oct.23!!!
"I'm sorry that I can't be there to celebrate with you
my love but you're in my thoughts and always in my heart!!! I hope you have a great day...one just as special as you are!!
I LOVE YOU TO BITS DEARIE!!! {{MUAH}} Big hugs too!!!!"

So if you get the chance ladies...be sure to pop on over to Kate's blog and leave her a little birthday greeting!!!
Take care....
{{HUGS}} to all...
LISA

(P.S....Sorry that I could get Joe to squeeze himself into a box for ya...he's a bit busy these days ya know..with the tour and all..but I'm sure if he knew it were your birthday...he'd be there pronto to give you a big ole hug!!!! ;D )



2 Comments:

Blogger Janna said...

I agree, Lisa ... Kate is very special and deserves all good things on her special day :D

8:40 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

I agree with you and Janna Lisa, and like Janna said, Kate is very special and deserves all good (Joe's body parts) things on her birthday and EVERY day! LOL

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home