Slang'd Angel's Blog: Let's Hear It For The LEPPS!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Let's Hear It For The LEPPS!!!

Just a quick little blog entry for all my fellow LEP LOVERS!!!

First: How awesome is it when you're having a lousy day and then you go to your mailbox and find your DEF LEPPARD concert tickets inside...YIPPEE :D

Second: How cute is it be driving in the car with your 8 year old son who's playing with your cell-phone because his favorite ring tone is "HYSTERIA"..and when you tell him that you don't have that particular on any CD in your car..he proceeds to tell you to call the radio station and tell them to play it just for him- PRICELESS!!! ;D

Third: How utterly cool is it to be downstairs in your bedroom doing some ironing and through your ceiling you can hear your kid's stereo blasting out some rock station...you don't mind though because the next song they play is "FOOLIN" and you hear your teenage daughter belting it out word for word...now that's COOL!!!
************************************

There are some days its truly great to be alive..when the simplest little things make all the difference and help us to forget all the other bullshit along the way!
Have a great day my friends....
Hugs,
LISA

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your children sound like serious Lep fans. :) Cool.
Now you see why us teachers ~need~
spring break. LOL

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

That is COOl to have Leppy lovin' kids!! :)

8:43 PM  
Blogger KC in Fla said...

my youngest wears out the battery on my phone, with all the DL ringtones I have!;-)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Yeah..my kids have been raised on DEF LEP...my daughter went to their show with me at the PNC a couple of years ago and has been a fan ever since...She was also the one I took with me when I won that contest and met them. She ADORES Rick Allen...thinks he's a doll..he was sooooooooo sweet to her...Sav too!
My sons fave song used to be "Rock Of Ages"...he used to sway to it and chant the chorus in his carseat..LOL...but now he loves "Hysteria"..its so damn cute!!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home