Slang'd Angel's Blog: Who'll Stop The Rain?

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Who'll Stop The Rain?

Ugh!!! I hate all this rainy weather!! It sucks!! Where's Spring? Where's all the sunshine??
Its so depressing to look out your window and see dark looming clouds and rain...I hate it!!
A few weeks ago I was almost enjoying the snow...it was so pretty. But now that winter is over with...I hate the rain we get inbetween...I WANT THE WARM WEATHER :c
Oh well anyway....It's nearly April and I guess it will get better.
Not much going on here today. Just some laundry and usual household sh*t...thought maybe I'd get around to some writing today, but it's not likely...lol !! It's noon already and I really haven't done much of anything yet and then I have to pick up kids at 3:00...my niece is on her way over to hang out for a few...so that'll be a distraction...not sure if thats a good thing or bad...doesn't matter, I guess. Oh God...I don't know...I'm so not myself today....didn't sleep too well. Then my mother called this morning and gave me all sorts of sh*t I didn't deserve (what else is new) .
Oh....but one thing I did want to mention and ask of you all...my fellow bloggers and LepFanatics: My dearest father-in-law is in the hospital, has been for a week. The poor man fell last week and broke his hip so he's having surgery today to repair (hip replacement)....so I just wanted to ask that, if you all don't mind...would you please keep him in your prayers for me...he needs all the help he can get. His health hasn't been the best for nearly a year now and even this type of surgery is very risky for him....so it would mean a great deal to me if he had some extra angels watching over him and a few more well wishes and prayers...Thanks everyone!!
So....my niece just arrived....I had better dash off for now...I'll see you all soon....thanks again for the prayers for Dad!!! Live, love and be well my friends!
HUGS>>>
LISA
P.S. Dont mind the dark words for today....just the mood I'm in :c (Slang's My Fav Lep CD)

Words for the day: "I'm tired of feeling hateful....I'm tired and I can't breathe....SO tired that I would be grateful...if you'd close the door when you leave....
"Hey you...the voice of reason...Hey you, are you listenin' to me? ...It's you that I can't believe in..I don't buy what I don't see..."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I love that song. :D

I'll keep you and your family in my thought and prayers.
Moms are great, but some days you just shake your head and wonder...
"WTF was that about ?" :)

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I love that song. :D

I'll keep you and your family in my thought and prayers.
Moms are great, but some days you just shake your head and wonder...
"WTF was that about ?" :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

I have already said a prayer to keep him safe ~~ take care!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Thank you Sandy,for your thoughts and prayers!!
Thank you Jude for your prayer as well!!
And as always, my dearest LepMate Kate...thank you for always being there...I really needed that hug.
You are all so sweet...I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers and I will pass them all on to Dad. (((Hugs back to all of you)))

12:06 PM  
Blogger KC in Fla said...

My prayers are in there too! And don't get me started about mothers. If I had a nickel...... ;-)
BTW, where in NJ? I grew up in Essex county......

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home