Slang'd Angel's Blog: HELP!!! I'M SNOWBOUND

Thursday, February 24, 2005

HELP!!! I'M SNOWBOUND

Greetings all!!! How is everyone today??? I'm currently being snowed in..LOL!! It started around 2 p.m. and its coming down in buckets now! Guess I'll be stuck indoors for a while, huh? Gives me a chance to write some interesting posts, eh? I'll have to skim thru some of my book and paste some bits here for you all to enjoy, how's that? I'm so glad that you guys are interested in reading it...wasn't to sure if anyone would care...I mean, I'm no AnneRice or DanielleSteel but I try:D
Thanks for sending me your blog addys ...I've already added a few and I'm gonna add the others when I'm done with this message. You are all making me feel so welcome...thank you, it means alot.
Oops...didn't realize it was so close to dinner time...have to dash off for now and feed the troop!! Promise to post some writing later....maybe after kids go to bed.
Hugs to you all....see ya soon!!
LISA
P.S.....OOOH MY GOD....I really am snowed in! Just looked out the window....WOW!!! All I see is white...and lots of it...he he!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Oh boy, sounds like your snow storm is a doozy! I was chatting with my NooYawk sista Janna today, and she was getting the same there, of course. We, up here in central Alberta on the other hand, have had spring like weather, sunny days melting the snow like crazy! (not rubbing anything in here though, lol) HOWEVER ~ it's still February and it IS in Alberta, so we could get it yet!!

Take care, and stay warm! :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Hey Lisa, you okay there or are you stuck under a snowbank?? :(

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home