Slang'd Angel's Blog: Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Well, I'm off to an exciting start, eh??? LOL.....Just joined the blogging bunch and haven't really had much to say now have I? Truth is I've been feeling abit under the weather since early yesterday afternoon and have been trying to rest. But I have checked in and seen all the welcoming comments left by all of you and I just wanted to post something really quick before I hit the couch with a nice warm blanket and good DVD for the evening to say THANK YOU for all you warm welcome wishes!! Keep 'em coming...I love hearing from you! I promise that once I'm feeling better I'll have alot more interesting things to say...I really not usually this boring...ask Kate! LOL...
So.. for now...I'll bid you all a fair goodnight....and see you soon in Blogland....peace, love and lots of DefLep!!!

LISA a.k.a. "Slang'd Angel"

OOh and btw Jude...my fav lep is def...MR. PHIL COLLIN.....!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Ah......so you're a Phil fan huh? lol Well IMO they are ALL fabulous, however I'm a Sav luster myself! Sorry to hear you are under the weather, so get better so we can get to know you more! **winks**

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh...Phil the Rock Body. I'll be posting a blog about him next week so we can do major lusting :D

While they are all babes, my favs in order are
Savage
Elliott
Collen all very hot!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Kate darlin' you sound just like a parrot....or is it a broken record? LOL I know what you mean though, it's the same as me and my bass man!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Ahhh my dear LepMate Kate...you are definitely obsessed with our dear Joseph...LOL!!!
Hey Sandy...never heard of Phil being called "the Rock Body"...but that's great! Can't wait to see your block next week..
And Jude...just for the record..though Sav could be considered the "quiet" lep of the group...let me just tell you that he is a very sweet guy, he was so adorable with my daughter when we met, she'll never forget him and Rick, esp.
See you all in Blogland...

10:02 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

I'm a Sav girl too, Lisa, and even though I've never met him, I'm not surprised to hear how sweet he was towards your daughter *sigh*. Btw, I LOVE the group pic with you and the band, it's fabulous! Hope you're feeling better soon :)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home