Slang'd Angel's Blog: GREETINGS

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

GREETINGS

Hi...how's everyone doing today? I'm feelin a bit better...thanks for your well wishes. In case you havent noticed, I've added a few things to my blog. A few links, friends, and pics..check 'em out!
I figured that since I'm new to this thing we call "blogland" I would tell you all alittle bit about myself today...I'll try not to bore you to tears. >LOL!! Hmmm...where should I start? Well, you already know that I live in NJ with my hubby of nearly 16 years (married when I was 12...LMAO!!!) :D....and our 2 great kids..daughter Erica is 14 going on 20 (and yes, I did have her when I was 13...LMAO....!!) :D...and son Alex who is 8 (you can do the math on that one!?!?) Just teasing....I'm just not telling my age!
I am a full-time mom and aspiring author of romance novels..(mainly vampire genre). One of them, my first, has peaked the interest of a publishing company and with any luck I'll be published sometime before the end of the summer. YIPPEE!!! It's a sensual tale of love, lust and revenge...and you're gonna love this my fellow LepLovers...its entitled "Blood Runs Cold". Ooh la la!! So I can assume that you can only guess who the main characters are based on...lol!!**wink,wink** Maybe if any of you; my fellow LepLusters are interested I'll post a little excerpt sometime...whatcha think?
Anyway....my dearest friend as you all know is Kate..a.k.a "MystKate" and I love her to bits. Meeting her nearly 3 years ago was one of the most wonderful gifts I have ever received in my life. As she has mentioned in her blog, we have been lucky enough to spend time together when she and her wonderful husband Rich flew over here to the states to visit...not only once but TWICE...just to see l'il ole me. I'm one lucky lady! :D Now, if we can just work it out someday to actually fulfill our dream to attend a DEF LEP concert together... Well, like I keep telling my dear Kate, just keep hoping and dreaming, you never know what will happen if you don't keep trying, right?
So....I think that I have already written a bit more than I had expected to today....is anyone snoring yet??? WAKE UP...>I'm finished...(for now , anyway) LOL!!! I wish you all the best and will write more tomorrow, unless I received numerous comments back begging me to stop. Farewell for now my friends...I'm off to do some laundry (exciting, huh?) and then maybe do a bit of writing...am working on a follow up already.
Take care everyone...keep those comments coming!
Love & peace,
LISA

6 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Lovely pictures!! Cute kiddies too!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Great pics! Best of luck with your book, and I do love the title ;) It's also one of my dreams to write and/or edit books, so I'd be interested in hearing about your progress, and count me in as wanting to read an excerpt! Sorry, in one of my previous comments, I forgot to give you the link to my blog, so please feel free to add me to your friends list:
http://www.randomlyspeakingbyjanna.blogspot.com/

2:39 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Oops, let me try my blog link again, this time in sections as it seems to have cut off my previous comment:
http://
www.randomlyspeaking
byjanna.blogspot.com

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

I never gave you mine either, sorry! http://judlesblog.blogspot.com

:)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

hmmm why is this cutting it off?
That would be ".com" BTW....heh heh

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... us DL fans wanna hear the story :):):)

Anxiously waiting .

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home