Slang'd Angel's Blog: GOOD VIBES!!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

GOOD VIBES!!!!

Ok ok...I'm a believer!! LOL....I totally agree with Sandy's comment on my last blog entry...There are good vibes following this tour around guys. Or at least some serious signs that they're will be :D!!
Get this....
I just logged on to Yahoo and I tuned in to the Launch radio station that I programmed in to play while I chat. ...and OMG...the first song it opened with was "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams. Wait, it gets even better. That songs ends and I didn't care for the next song by Eric Clapton so I skipped it.
And guess what comes on next?? C'mon...just guess...LOL!!
It was "POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME"..need I say more?...
So...I'm gonna take this as a positive sign and keep smilin' today!
I'll see you all later...
Hugs,
LISA

Words for the day: "Lookin' like a tramp...like a video vamp; Demolitian woman can I be your man?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See...love is all around.
At least where our Leps are concerned. :)

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Lisa I'm a HUGE believer in this kind of stuff ~~~ yup, I believe you and Sandy are right!! ;)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home