Slang'd Angel's Blog: It's Been Awhile...

Monday, March 14, 2005

It's Been Awhile...

Hi there everyone...It's been a while, eh? What a busy weekend we had around here. First off, got Motley Crue tix for hubby as a belated birthday gift on Saturday...should be a great show...the "final farewell" (Poor Mick :C)..talk about goin' out in style. This tour should be amazing!
Did have a bit of drama here as well...I was gutted!!! I logged on to my computer and was all ready to take advantage of the pre-sale for DEF LEP tickets and my damn computer crashed...can you believe that sh*t!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am currently "sans tickets" Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! But I'm not giving up hope..I will prevail!! I'm still waiting for them to release more tickets on TIXMASTER..the only thing let right now is general admission..but they again, with GA I guess I have a better chance of being REALLY close to the stage, huh?
Well, its either wait or go on Ebay when it gets closer to the date of the gig. Either way...I WILL SEE THE LEPS THIS YEAR!!!
Oooh, I also got a new cell phone...finally...mine was a dinosaur...lol. And my consolation for having to part with my cool leopard print face plate on my old one was the capability of downloading 6 amazing DefLep ring tones...I think it was a pretty lucrative trade, right??? Everytime I tried to download ringtones on my old phone..it NEVER worked. Plus I have a Union Jack flag as my wallpaper on the front cover!!! Cool, eh?
Well, I'm off for tonight....promise to write abit more often with abit more interesting reading. I'll post some of my writing soon...hubby promised to help me figure out how to do that little bit. So, I'll be saying Goodbye for now...and I'll see you all soon!
HUGS< LISA

Words for the day: "Gypsy, sittin' lookin' pretty; a broken rose with laughin' eyes. You're a mystery, always runnin' wild; like a child without a home....You're always searchin', searchin' for a feelin' ; that it's easy come and easy go...."

3 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Good luck, I hope you get fabulous tickets!! Your cell phone sounds lovely....who wouldn't want Leppy ringtones?? ;)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Stormy said...

I think on this tour with Bryan Adams, all tickets are general admission.

Have fun at the concert.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fav MC tune is Dr. Feelgood :)
It's got some serious funk to it and a kick-ass beat.

Don't worry about tickets...good vibes are surrounding this tour people, I'm telling ya :)
Take care.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home