Slang'd Angel's Blog: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

Monday, March 21, 2005

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

Ok, ok....this is getting really weird!!! It's happening again!! I'm sitting here writing abit more of my story and I tuned into Yahoo again to listen to some music. The MINUTE I tuned in...the first song was "I Aint Gonna Cry" by Bryan Adams....then.....YEP you guessed it!!!
Without having to skip a song I didn't like....OUR BOYS came on immediately after it with "Pour Some Sugar On Me"....LOL...YIKES!!! Is someone tryin' to tell me something because I'm getting alittle freaked out here. This keeps happening to me! Is it just coincidence or a sign? I don't know which but I can tell ya this much...it makes a really weird feeling in my stomach each time it happens...a "Good" kinda weird though...not a "bad" one. Wish I knew what it all meant, if anything. Maybe I'm just nuts but you have to admit it is strange...eh?
So anyway...I sit here smiling and still a believer as I professed to be last week...this is going to be a great summer!! ;D
I AM gonna get published ( or die trying ) and I AM gonna see the LEPPS again...hopefully more than once if I'm lucky enough.
TTYL....Live, love and be well my friends!
Hugs,
LISA


Words for the day: "Its hard to hold your head up...when you're kneeling down to pray...and talkin dont come easy now when the words get in the way."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

I'd say it's a good premonition of things to come!! ;)

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's happening here too :)
The Washington DC airwaves have been saturated with Lep music.

They're coming...it's the Rock Brigade! :D

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home