Slang'd Angel's Blog: AND I WANT...AND I NEED....

Saturday, March 26, 2005

AND I WANT...AND I NEED....

YIPPEE.....I'm going...I'm going.....YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Just logged on and got my tix for DEF LEPPARD!!! I'm so excited!!!
First I logged on to Yahoo this morning and when I launched the radio statio...it happened again...talk about a sign!! The very first song to come on was "She's Only Happy When She's Dancin'." by Bryan Adams....then....yep...here we go again...DEF LEP came on with "Animal"!!!
I have no idea whats up with this sh*t but it's startin' to freak me out a little....LOL
I have only logged on a few times this past week and every time I do the same thing happens.
So I proceeded to log on to Ticketmaster and got my tix for the show on July 5th.
I'm soooooooooooooo happy!!! Now comes the wait....
I'm sure it will be well worth it though....its been so long....too long if you ask me. Anyway...just wanted to fill you all in on my fantastic news....I'm sure you all know how I feel right now...we've all been there right??? Waiting and waiting for the show announcements....then for the tix to go on sale...then finally getting them.....its like a slow form of torture waiting for the night of the show to arrive....but when it gets here...it is DEFinitely worth the wait!!
So here's to all of us...the patient....the faithful....the obsessed (LOL) ;D....and the true Lep Fans!!
Have a great weekend everyone...and for those of you who celebrate...HAPPY EASTER!!
See you all soon.....
HUGS,
LISA

Words for the day: "I've got to feel it in my blood.....
And I want.....and I need....and i lust....ANIMAL...."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Yay for you!! Leppy tickets are always the highlight of the year, Woo Hoo!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still feeling it as well. :)

There's was a gorgeous, bright full moon slipping just over the tops of tree branches above the hills here in southern WV. I couldn't help but stop and stare for a long time as I was walking Playdo late this evening...doesn't it seem special that there would be one for Easter weekend this year. :D
Everyone, acknowledge your Creator or those forces that guide you close this Eastertide. Much love:) Sandy

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home