Slang'd Angel's Blog: Greetings To All My Angels

Friday, April 22, 2005

Greetings To All My Angels

Hi everyone....I'm back, for now...lol :D
Just wanted to let you all know that by the wonderous grace of God along with heartwarming prayers and well wishes, Daddy is doing really well!!! Yeah!! :D
He's improving alittle bit everyday and is awake and talking to everyone and has finally realized that all is not lost and his life is most certainly not over...he wants to fight this horrid mess that has had a hold 0n him for so long now and as requested, with the help of his family and loved ones, he wants to work hard and get back to the ole Dad he used to be.
His depression and sadness has turned into a zeal for life and his discouraged thoughts have transformed into a strong will to survive and live out his days with his family and loving wife!!!
We're all so happy and continue to support & encourage him every day. It's gonna take a lot of patience and hard work but I'm confident that he will be up and about sooner than he thinks.
Talk about miracles, eh???
I just wanted to keep you all updated and send along heartfelt thanks and big hugs from me & hubby, as well as the rest of our family for keeping Dad in your thoughts and prayers. I know in my heart that the love and kindness you all have sent his way def. made a difference!!
So...lots of love back to all of you, My Angels...you're the best!!
With friendship, love and thanks.....
HUGS,
LISA

4 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

There is just so much to be said for the power of both prayer and positive thoughts/energy being sent out!! I'm so happy to hear he has a zeal for life and the will to get better ~ that's more than half the battle right there! Keep us posted okay? Have an excellent Friday! ;)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

Wow, it is indeed a miracle, and I'm glad to hear he is breaking out of his depression and has a strong will to get better. It's very heartwarming, and I wish him continued healing.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

YaY! Lisa, I'm so glad he's doing better! My dad was the same way...he just pepped up and came out of it.

I've been told that having any type of invasive surgery (and a joint replacement is certainly invasive) is very hard on people, especially when they're older.

Either way, Thank God he's doing well! I hope you're doing okay as well and getting plenty of rest!

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dads are amazing, aren't they? :D

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home