Slang'd Angel's Blog: OOooops...my bad!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

OOooops...my bad!


A VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE "THUNDERGOD" MR. RICK ALLEN!!! who turned 42 this past Tuesday, November 1st...
Shame on me for forgetting to post a special birthday greeting to a very special guy. It's always nice to remember nice people, and in Rick's case there is no question of his sincerity and genuine kindness to his fans. So Happy Birthday Rick...sorry this was posted a few days late. (Not that you'll ever see it, but...lol)
Hope your day was as special as you!!!
{{{Hugs}}}
LISA

2 Comments:

Blogger Janna said...

Wow, what a great photo of Rick! Did you take this one too, Lisa? I hope my Lepp birthday mate had a very happy one! ;D

9:14 PM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

No Janna dear..I wish I did...I found it on a google search actually. I believe its from a Raven Drum fundraiser or something. I thought it was such a great pic, just a cool shot of Rick with his usualy beaming smile. :D
LISA

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home