Slang'd Angel's Blog: He He He...too funny!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

He He He...too funny!!!

Ok, ok...I know I just finished posting in my blog...but I had to add this!!
Was surfing around alittle bit and I cant remember where I found this pic but it is too cool not to show all of you...I love it!!!

Its a "Deaf Leopard " as you can see....he he! Is that priceless or what?? LOL...I love it...
Ok..my sense of humor my be a little off but any LepFan would have to appreciate it :D
Bye (again)
LISA

3 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I love it Lisa, and thank you for sharing it with us! LOL

6:36 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Elizabeth said...

Okay ... it took me a minute to figure out ... but I like it. :)

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's beautiful.
Grrrrrrrrrrr ;)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home