Slang'd Angel's Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY TURKEY DAY !!!!! Just wanted to stop by real quick in between my turkey bastings and wish you all---my wonderful friends, "angels" and family a Happy Thanksgiving!! Wherever you're spending your holiday today, I hope you are surrounded by those you love and hold dear and enjoy a delicious feast as you gather together.
For those of you traveling, I wish you a safe journey. I pray that we are all together next year and for many years to come...let us all be mindful and ever thankful for the countless blessings we enjoy and keep those who could not be with us today close in our hearts.
May Gob Bless you all today and always!!
Have a joyous holiday....
(and don't eat too much...LOL!!!) :D
{{HUGS}}}
LISA

4 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Aww what a great post Lisa! And yes when holidays roll around, our loved ones in Spirit are always missed, but always with us too....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Lovely post, Lisa. I trust you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday with your family, as I did with mine. Fortunately, we are all local now so no one has to travel :D

12:27 PM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

We had a great thanksgiving at our house ..thanks ladies. Hope you enjoyed yours as well.
Janna dear, How is your Dad? I've been thinking about you lately..please keep me updated, ok? :D

4:38 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Aww, thanks for asking about my Dad, Lisa. He is doing fine and so far the chemo has not caused him any adverse side affects, thank God. Thank you again for your good thoughts and prayers, it means so much to me {{{smoochies}}}

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home