Slang'd Angel's Blog: When Irish Eyes are Smilin' !!!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

When Irish Eyes are Smilin' !!!

Ok...if you ladies are done drooling of Mr. Elliott...I have a man from Ireland here with me that might interest you. Yep...Mr. Viv Campbell..... It took him a while to get to us but when he did he was a bit quiet...but friendly none the less...I dont remember what I could have said that got me the look in the pic below but his face quickly turned to all smiles in the next one down...LOL
We only chatted with Viv for a couple of minutes...he was nice enough to give me his autograph and then posed for a great pic....Thanks again to my niece Jessica!!
Although he is my second favorite guitarist in the band ;D....Viv's a really nice guy. Not very talkative sometimes...but sweet and friendly.
Ok...we're almost there ladies. The THUNDERGOD himself is next!!!! And what a sweetheart he was!!! More to come soon....don't go away!!
{{{HUGS}}}
LISA

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

You lucky girl! Love the photos!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Viv was soooooo hot the other night. All smiles and happy onstage.
Actually some of my better photos are of Viv. :D

Great shots!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

Oh Viv is such a sweetie! Lisa these pictures of yours are just excellent!!! Has Kate drawn one of Viv yet? I know a bunch of us are asking her to do Sav's pic too. You're one lucky lady Lisa!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

Wow, more nice photos, Lisa! Keep them coming, please :D

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Lisa, do you EVER take a bad photograph?? You're so photogenic and gorgeous!! ;)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

I know...I am one lucky lucky girl...arent I???
I still can hardly believe that it all happened :D
Viv is a really sweet guy, they ALL are! Sorry Jude dear..I dont think that Kate has drawn anyone but Joe and Phil yet.She has been asked to do Sav, but nothing yet as far as I know.
And thank you Jude for your sweet compliment {{blushing}}..personally I think that my pics coming out so good had nothing to do with me.I think its the men I was posing with {{wink}}LOL!!!
Stick around ladies...theres still more to come!!
LISA

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home