Slang'd Angel's Blog: THE MOMENT YOU'VE WAITED FOR>>>

Friday, July 08, 2005

THE MOMENT YOU'VE WAITED FOR>>>

Ok ladies...here he comes...The One...The Only...MR. JOE ELLIOTT!!!! Looking slim and fabulous!!! He was so sweet and friendly...as usual.... He signed a few autographs for us....
and a few more....
Then came my turn....as you can see in the pic below..in his hot little (large actually, lol) hands he is holding my dear Miss Kate's amazing portrait that she drew of him. He absolutely loved it!! Just wish we had gotten a pic of his reaction..but I remember it perfectly Kate dear. Joe said he remembered you from the Sincerly Sheffield gig last year and remembered your first portait. He was amazed and suprised..and if I might add a bit flattered as well, that you drew yet another portrait of him. Let me just say now before I forget to add it later...when he walked away from us, he met up with his wife Kristine, Michelle and Rory near the front of the bus and was beaming with pride as he showed your portrait to each of them. They all appeared very impressed!! So if that isnt a thrill in itself...then what is my dear??? He obviously loved it and couldnt wait to show it off!!!
Ok....I should have put this one in last...thats the actual order they go in...but...OOPS! This is the girl Lisa that we met and hung out with (I mentioned her earlier) we took her pic first then Joe came to me....
So...are you ready??? Here it comes.......

HERE WE ARE.....I saved the best for last.....LOOKKEE LOOKKEE....this is the pic that my dearest LepMate has been on about and just dying for me to post for you all. Sorry I made you wait Love....{{{HUGS}}}
Yep....thats Kate's portrait he's holding. When we were getting ready to take this shot...Joe said to me, " 'ere...you 'old that and I'll 'old this...alright???..now smile!" He's so cute!!! What a moment, eh???? I was thrilled beyond belief to get this shot...special thanks to my niece Jessica for being the best photographer EVER!!!! Don't know what I would have done without her!

Phew....are you all ok? Still sitting upright or have you hit the floor? I know, I know...you're all busy wiping drool off your keyboards, right?? LOL...well hang on ladies, there's still more to come. We have 2 Lepps to go and a second visit from Mr. Collen!!! (to be cont'd.)

Don't go away....I'll post more soon :D

HUGS>>> LISA

6 Comments:

Blogger Janna said...

OMG!!! Now I know why Kate was so emotional over these Joe pics! They are the ultimate, and you are just the best Lepp mate doing that for her, Lisa!!! I got a chill when I saw the one of you guys holding the portrait and sign. And how fabulous that Joe remembers sweet Kate from Sincerely Sheffield, wow how special is that! Girl, I have to say you were extremely lucky to get these terrific pictures, and kudos to your niece for her excellent photography! Can't wait to see more ;o)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Aww Kate you're right! You are completely unforgettable you little sweetie! ;) Lisa you are such a dear friend for doing this for Kate, it is lovely! The pics are all terrific but the one of you and Joe, you holding the sign say hi to Kate, complete with the little heart on it.....OMG I got tears in my eyes!! And to top everything off, it is such a perfect pic of both you and Joe, both smiling wide and happy for Kate! I'm loving what you did Lisa, and I think you're one really terrific lady! :)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Elizabeth said...

I don't like you anymore ... *wink*

I've been trying FOREVER to get a photo with Joe and Sav ... and there you are doing what I can't ever seem to manage!!!!

I don't like you anymore ... but Kate's lucky to have you as a friend. *big grin*

11:11 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Now that I've got a frickin' river on my desk........LOL! Kate, that's a FANTASTIC drawing, my dear!

And damn, doesn't Joe look hot!

11:49 PM  
Blogger KC in Fla said...

Lucky!!
Wonderful pictures Lisa!! And how wonderful of you to get Kate's artwork to the guys! Now if only I could meet them *sigh* ;-)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Aw...you all are too kind!! It was more than a pleasure to deliver those amazing portraits for my Dearest Kate..I love her to bits!!And I just HAD to make sure that our LepMen got their hands on them!! Phil and Joe were both amazed and flattered at Kate's artwork! I felt as if I would cry when I saw them each walk away with their portaits in hand...it was awesome!!!
I'm so glad you all are enjoying my pics!
Oooh and Welcome back KC dear..perfect timing..lol. How was your vacation??
{{hugs}}
Lisa

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home