Slang'd Angel's Blog: I SAID, "WELCOME TO MY SHOW"!!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I SAID, "WELCOME TO MY SHOW"!!!



Greetings to you all My Fellow Bloggers & LepFans...
Its that time....YEAH!!!! "T" minus 90 minutes and counting until I leave for my DEF LEP concert!!
I'll fill you all in on the details when I get back...I'm soooo looking forward to this show....I can hardly wait to get there and rock out!!!
Fingers crossed that the weather holds out for us. The forcast is for sunny skies most of the day and mid to upper 80's but with a chance of scattered thunderstorms later tonight!! Uh Oh :C
My niece should be here shortly so I had better run and finish getting ready to leave. I leave you all with this final thought:
"Hold onto your hat, hold onto your heart
Ready, get, set to tear this place apart...
Don't need a ticket, only place in town
That'll take you up to heaven
And never bring you down!!!
ROCK ROCK TIL YOU DROP!!!"
See you all when I get back!!! BYE for now!!!
{{HUGS}}
LISA

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda Elizabeth said...

Have a GREAT time !!! :-)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

ROCK ON LISA!! ;)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hope you're having a great time! :)

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excited for ya gal.

Details please when you return. :D

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home