Slang'd Angel's Blog: What a Way to Start the Morning!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

What a Way to Start the Morning!!!


Greetings all....and how are all my friends & Angels today??? Its a cloudy muggy day here in Jersey with only 5 MORE DAYS and counting until LEP-MANIA!!!
Just caught them on the Regis & Kelly show!! WOW did they look and sound awesome..can hardly wait 'til Tuesday!! They played "No Matter What" accoustically and it was great!! Joe spoke to Regis for a few minutes and then it was over :C It all happened too fast if you ask me...but I taped it anyway. Added it to my tape that has their appearance on the Today show.
Just wanted to say a quick "Hello" before I'm off to run errands and take my daughter to the doctor. She's not feeling too well and has a really sore throat and swollen glands...sounds like strep to me but we'll see what the doc says.
Ooh..and some exciting news for me & hubby in the TKD world...we're testing again next week. This time we're going for our yellow belts!! Both our kids are testing as well. Erica is going for her orange and Alex is going for green..so fingers crossed and wish them luck. They've both worked and trained so hard!!
As you can see posted above is a pic of us in our TaeKwonDo uniforms...lol...they took family portaits last month at the school and we just got ours back so I wanted to share it with all of you!!
Anyway...gotta run for now...I'll see you all soon!!
Love & Hugs,
LISA



4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I watched my tape when I got home from work, and I thought they looked/sounded fabulous! I don't understand why there are some who say they sounded bad.

And what a great family picture! Good luck with your testing!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Wow what a great picture! Good luck with the testing! The show today was just like you said....way too short! But they sounded and looked fabulous....like Kim, I don't understand either why some people thought they sounded bad. Maybe it was their TV reception, lol

3:24 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Elizabeth said...

You have a beautiful family ... good luck with the trials ... :)

You said you were going for yellow ... aren't you already wearing yellow?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

He He...yeah..we were wearing yellow but only for the pics ...lol!!
The photographer said that our white belts wouldnt show up well in the picture so he had us wear yellow!!
Thanks for your compliments everyone!!
{{HUGS}}
LISA

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home