Slang'd Angel's Blog: In The Arms of The Angel

Friday, June 17, 2005

In The Arms of The Angel

I'm writing this entry tonight with a heavy and distraught heart...my family and most of all my wonderful father-in-law are in desperate need of your prayers My Angels.
Daddy has taken a desperate turn again and is now in the critical care unit of the hospital and his prognosis is bleak. They intebated him this afternoon due to his difficulty breathing and his lungs are in a state of double pneumonia. His body is not responding to any of the antibiotics. They have him mildly sedated to keep him comfortable but he is restless and non-responsive.
My mother-in-law is numb at this point and an emotional wreck. She is here with us everynight after she visits him and each night she is worse than the one before. I feel so helpless and my heart aches for her and my husband. I try to help as much as I can but I feel like all that I do just isnt enough.
I come to you...My Friends...My Angels with a humble heart and a plea for your graciously offered prayers once again. I thank you all for your constant well wishes and prayers that you send our way...your compassion and warm loving hearts never cease to amaze me and re-affirm my belief that there are still those out there who, though they have never met, care enough for others to shower them with kindness and offer friendship. I will forever be grateful to all of you!!
God Bless you all...you know who you are! I love you to bits...
HUGS...
LISA

6 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda Elizabeth said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. Going through the pain of illness with a family member is often like being in pain yourself.

I will keep you all in my thoughts and my prayers.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. This is a difficult time without a doubt. *HUGS*

12:25 AM  
Blogger KC in Fla said...

Concider it done sweetie. My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours-{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

Aww Lisa I feel for you and your family right now, I know how difficult a time like this is, and you just feel so helpless.... please know that he is in my prayers and so are you dear. Keep us posted okay? I hope he pulls through again like he did before! (((((hugs)))))

11:49 AM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Thank you to my "Angels"...I love you all and truly appreciate all your prayers. I have relayed your messages to my husband and his mom and they send their Thanks to each of you!!{{hugs}} You are all such wonderful friends.
I'll post more info on Daddy when I have more news to tell. Right now..sorry to say, he's still the same..so keep those prayers coming my Lves!!
Lisa

10:08 PM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Oops....LOVES...sorry, my typing is a bit off.
LISA

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home