Slang'd Angel's Blog: Mr. Collen....again!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Mr. Collen....again!

Ooooh...almost forgot about this one of Phil as he was leaving us..(the first time..lol). I just HAD to post this one. Especially for my dearest LepMate Kate. Look up.....see what Phil is holding up in his hand???? YEP...that's right my friends, its none other than the amazing portrait that Kate drew of him. Thankfully I was finally able to deliver it to Phil and let me just tell you that he was absolutely thrilled to receive it. HE LOVED IT!! He said "Oh Wow" when he looked at it and that it was great! He thanked me and told me to thank Kate as well!! I was so beyond happy to see him holdling it in his hands when he walked away...all I could think of was Kate and how thrilled she would be as well. So...there you are dear...one down, one to go...and you know what that means....LOL
Ok....read on everyone!!! ;D

3 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

I can't make out what the drawing is ~ and it was for Phil? Wow Lisa what a nice thing you did for our Kate!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Yep Jude dear...it was an absolutely amazing portrait that Kate drew of Phil and for Phil!!
With her permission maybe I can post it for you all to see later!!
You HAVE too see it!!
I love her to bits..it was my pleasure to be able to give it to him..it took me 2 years but I DID IT!!! Yippee :D
LISA

11:33 AM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Too bad Kate...I dont agree with you and neither did Phil...so I'm gonna post it anyway!!!
I LOVE IT and I think its amazing..so will everyone else!!!
LOVE YA...
LISA

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home