Slang'd Angel's Blog: AM I LUCKY OR WHAT???

Thursday, July 07, 2005

AM I LUCKY OR WHAT???

Ok...NOW who's the lucky lady??? I feel like I waited to get this pic for years and now I'm so happy that I got it. Along with all the others of course but I really wanted this one. I can't explain why...maybe because Phil is my fav, but I just think he's a really sweet person as well as an absolutely amazingly talented guitarist ( I LOVE to watch him play!) and this pic is special. Ok...this is me and a really nice girl we met while hanging around waiting for the Lepps to come out. Here name was Lisa as well and my niece and I helped her out a bit. She was totally unprepared and didnt have a camera with her or even a Sharpie to get their autographs with. So I kept handing mine to the boys so they could sign something for her and took a few pics that I Emailed to her yesterday. What a pleasure it was to hang out with her and her husband!
Ok...{{sigh}}..so those are my Phil pics. Let's see...we've been through Sav and Phil. Boy do we have a long way to go...LOL! There's still Malvin, Viv, Rick...and yeah..and some guy named Joe Elliott :D
Stick around ladies...there's much more to come!!! 'Til next time..."and there will be a next time"
{{{HUGS}}}
LISA

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Joe...Joe...Joe...Joe... :-)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

More great pics, Lisa! Thanks for sharing, and patiently waiting to see the rest ;D

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home