Slang'd Angel's Blog: Sorry Kate !!!!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Sorry Kate !!!!

Ok...I've been left with no other choice then to post this for you all. My dearest LepMate Kate will probably never speak to me again but it had to be done. Posted below you will all see the amazing portrait that she drew of Phil. She thinks it sh*t and I think she's crazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy!!
Phil himself was impressed and thrilled to receive it...so obviously its better than sh*t my dear!!I think we all need to rally together and beat the crap out of her....lmao!!!Let me or better yet, let our dear Miss Kate know what you think. Comments please!!!!! Sorry Love....had to do it!!!
{{{{MUAH}}}}
Love ya Kate!!!
LISA

5 Comments:

Blogger Janna said...

I'm so glad Phil was impressed with his portrait, and what's not to like? It is truly fantastic, and Kate is one talented artist ... I don't care what she says, lol ;o) Please draw Sav next, Miss K ... pretty please?? :D

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

LMAO!! I was just going to ask Kate to draw Sav!! Janna Boop you and I have our minds on the same sexy guy, methinks! ;) I too don't care what you say Kate, lol...... you're a fabulous artist! Hey, if Phil liked it then you KNOW it's good, right??

9:49 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Kate, you're VERY talented! I can't even draw two sticks! That's a great drawing! *but I like your Joe one better...for OBVIOUS reasons* hehehe

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All these pics and stories are so great. Again, thank you for sharing.
You are one fortunate gal. :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Kate that's a beautiful portrait of Phil!! You're very talented!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home