Slang'd Angel's Blog

Thursday, December 08, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL !!!!!!
It was 48 years ago today (48 ??? can you believe it??) that "Mr. No-Shirt" came into this world and has been rockin' it ever since...(ok, well maybe it took a few years) but nonetheless, for us LepFans we can't imagine a Rock N Roll universe without him.
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure to meet!!! I'm sure I speak for the rest of your adoring fans as well as myself when I say..."Wherever you are today, we hope you're surrounded by the ones you love, celebrating your special day- We wish you love, happiness and all the best in the years to come :D "
KEEP ROCKIN' US PHIL!!!

{{{HUGS}}}
LISA

5 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Happy Birthday Phil!! :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Elizabeth said...

I adore Phil. He is such a gentleman and treats the fans so well.

I just adore the man.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

Hey Lisa, it's your turn on my blog tonight. ;)

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture.
He was a doll this summer and I look forward to seeing him and the guys again in 2006.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Aww, Happy Belated Birthday to Phil The Man! (I did acknowledge his special day on my fiction group, but hell, he's such a cutie and worth more best wishes for a great year ahead!)

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home