Slang'd Angel's Blog: Here's More...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Here's More...

Ok ladies...here he is...MR. SAVAGE looking fine in his "summer whites". Sorry its not too clear, I leaned over the barracade as far as I could to make sure that I got a good shot. So enjoy you Sav lovers out there...LOL...a.k.a. Sandy, Janna & Jude...I know you've been drooling since I posted the first pic :D Ok Kate and Kim...Here ya go...MR. "Leather pants" Himself....JOE ELLIOTT !!! I love that second pic of him...his hair all tussled and standing tall!!! Joe looked great and sounded amazing that night..his voice was perfect!!!
Oh and by now I'm sure youve all heard how Joe came out to the edge and stuck out his tongue to taste the rain. Several female fans have been on and on about that little maneuver. Yeah...I saw it too...and it was pretty suggestive LOL...Bad Joe Bad!! He also joked about us wanting to see him walk out into the rain and fall on his arse...which drew a big laugh!! That Mr. Elliott is truly a piece of work!!
Ok ladies, my turn...these are my fav shots of Phil on stage...esp. the bottom 2. I tried to get a shot of him on his back but with that damn few second delay on my camera (that I should be used to by now) I got him on his way back up. Oh well, they're still awesome shots!!! PLAY IT Mr. Collen!!!! :D


Ok...so I only have a few more shots to go. They're pretty good but alittle darker since it was getting later into the evening. I'll post them soon.
{{{HUGS}}} LISA

11 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

*siiiiiiigh* That second JTE pic is quite the drool-inducer! EXCELLENT shot, Lisa! And it looks like you were about to get Phil's backbend...did you get the whole backbend?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Yep...I or should I say WE..got the whole backbend...all the way to the floor..flat on his back!!! I tried to catch it but i caught him on the way back up as you can see :C Maybe next time.lol He is truly awesome live...let me tell you!!! Thought you would love that second shot of Joe...it ace isnt it!!! Very hot Mr.Elliott..very hot indeed!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh YESSSSSS...that second shot is a killer! Damn, he is just too fine!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Love the Sav pic, Lisa!! Very droolable indeed :P Yours came out much better than mine ... I have no luck with taking photos, at least until I get me a digital camera. Thanks again girl! ;o)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Lisa thank you for the Sav pic, it's absolutely GORGEOUS!! Yum yum yum!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Danni said...

Hey Lisa, you forgot that I am a Sav lover too :(, lol, anyhow love your pics

3:20 AM  
Blogger KC in Fla said...

OH YES! I agree with Kim and Kate- The JTE pics are just excellent!!
Actually, they all are, but I'm a little bias myself ;-)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Maggie James said...

Sorry Danni girl....I forget your passion for Mr.Savage...please forgive me :D
Thanks for all your compliments girls...so glad you all are enjoying my pics...have just a few more that I'll post today!!
{{Hugs}} LISA

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

So where's a picture of JTE sticking his tongue out?? *shivers* LOL

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are wonderful and thank you.
I'm missing our guys and can hardly wait for Charleston. :D

10:56 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Lisa -- Sorry this comment is a little late. Just catching up with my reading and great job on your review and pics at the Lakewood show.

I'm so glad that the show went on despite the rain but it didn't bother me at all after the disappointment of Camden show.

That was funny when Joe unleashed his tongue and tasted the rain. (I thought of you Kate when Joe did that!) Didn't surprise me to say the least as Joe is such a joker.

Viv can be shy at times but is very sweet and appreciative of his fans. He's also very funny too.

Can't get enough of all the great pics of our favorite guys. Yummy, yummy and more yummy! Thanks for sharing your experience and pics.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home