Slang'd Angel's Blog: 5 MORE HOURS TO GO.....YEAH BABY!!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

5 MORE HOURS TO GO.....YEAH BABY!!!

Well, this is it!!! Tonights the night!! I'm so excited!!! I can hardly wait!!!We're gonna have a kick ass time at the LEP show tonight!!!
I'm especially excited because my wishes have come true...
First off--my Hubby Rick is going with me!! YIPPEE...I prayed & prayed all week that his workload wouldn't be too bad and that he wouldn't be too stressed out and my dearest wish came true!!!!! Finally, a date night!!
Second--So far so good as far as the weather is concerned..its supposed to be sunny & warm all day. No rain in sight or in the forcast..Thank God!!

So I guess you could say that I'm a pretty lucky lady,huh? I'll post tomorrow and let you all know how the show was. Already saw the boys on "Live w/Regis & Kelly" this morning and they looked and sounded great. What a prelude for tonight! Now I'm really psyched!!
Hugs to all...c ya tomorrow!!!
LISA

2 Comments:

Blogger Peach said...

Looking forward to your review, Lisa. Hope you had an awesome time with the hubby.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

Yay! I'm glad you got to go with hubby.

So..... HOW WAS IT??? LOL

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home