Slang'd Angel's Blog: Look Who's Back...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Look Who's Back...


HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

I hope you all have not forgotten me...I'm almost ashamed of myself for being away so long...(although I have been visiting your blogs when I could :C )
But now that life has finally calmed down (last few months....UGH!!! don't ask) I hope to be returning to my regular blogging...
Needless to say I've missed you all soooooooooooo much...I hope I'm not just a faded memory and you'll all stop by and visit once and awhile. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from you my friends...
So here it is...my first entry in months...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ...I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!! Take care of yourselves...I'll see you all soon back here in Blogland:D
P.S....Don't eat too much turkey...LOL

MUCH LOVE....HUGS & KISSES>>>
LISA

4 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Well DAMN girl, I thought we'd lost you forever.... good to see you back!

Happy Thanksgiving to you hon, we had ours up here last month. Hope it's a good holiday for you!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Elizabeth said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Glad to see you back. :)

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you are! :D
Missed you babe.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Aww, Lisa! It IS great to have you back in blogland. I've missed your posts, and of course we'd never forget you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family, dear one. I'm off to Mom & Dad's in about an hour for the big feast, yummmm :o)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home