Slang'd Angel's Blog: Get Ready for the ROCK BRIGADE!!!!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Get Ready for the ROCK BRIGADE!!!!

How come every time I try to post on here on a regular basis, something always happens to sway my path in a different direction??? Damn...life can be such a pain in the ass!!! LOL
Anyway...I've been sick since last Thursday..damn cough that turned into a head cold that turned into a sinus thing that now has turned into...well, I don't know what but I'm finally feeling better...Thank God. I HATE being sick; HATE it with a passion!!!
I did however manage to check in from time to time on your blogs ladies...and I have noticed that the popular subject these days has been our LepMen!!! (Gee, like that's a surprise :D )
Thank you Rhonda for the totally awesome shots you've been posting!!! You are truly amazing with a camera my Dear! Keep' em comin'!!!
And thanks to you too my dear Sandy for that little tidbit of info about the Lepps upcoming Jersey show. I hadn't been to Darrens site or any others for that matter in some time but I like I said, I have been checking in on your blogs and when I saw you're entry that included the mention of a NewJersey concert date....Well...need I say more???? Sick or not sick, that really made me feel like getting up and dancing..WooHoo!!!!
THE LEPPS ARE COMING...THE LEPPS ARE COMING.... they're COMING to JERSEY...and only 3 days before my birthday!!! What a present, huh ladies????
So get out your leopard print and Union Jacks girls...our men are comin' soon to a city near you and its lookin' like its gonna be an awesome summer!!! I can hardly wait!!!!
So...my dearest Kate..get your bags packed and your plane ticket...I expect you here in late June ready to head to the show and fulfull our wildest dream...that's what I want for my birthday this year!!!! I want to go to a DefLeppard show with my dearest LepMate and Terror Twin, our infamous Mystkate!!!!
Ok...with that said (I hope I was clear enough on what I want...ya think???LOL)...I have some piled up laundry waiting for me. How exciting right? Things havent really been getting done around here since I've be laid up with this...whatever the hell I've had for the past week, and now that I'm feeling better its back to the trenches.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week....if I'm not back by Friday or so with another post, send out a search party will ya? I'm probably drowning in a sea of dirty socks and underwear...Yuck!!! lmao :D
Love to you all and I'll be back soon!!!!
{{HUGS}}
LISA
{{HUGS}}

3 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Yes, our boys are coming back! WooHoo!

Sorry to hear you've been sick Lisa, it's my turn this week I'm afraid... bleh! Glad you're better now though, as I will be too. :-)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

So sorry to hear you were sick, Lisa, but glad you're better. Good luck with your book ~ you're so talented and I know how long and hard you've worked on it, so you deserve a big break!
Also, Happy VERY belated Birthday to hubby (I've just read your previous entry too, lol). It's highly unlikely that I'll see Def Leppard this time around ~ the funds simply aren't in my budget this year, oh well. But I know you all will have a blast, and YES I hope Kate can come over and see the NJ show with you. That would be fabulous!

Take care, and big hugs to you!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Hey fellow Jersey Lep fan! Glad you're feeling better, Lisa. I hate sinus infections -- they are a pain!

I hope Kate does come over to Jersey. I'm definitely going to Camden and Atlantic City shows and might go to the Holmdel show too. I've been to the PNC Bank Center on last tour -- nice venue.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home